Thursday, March 31, 2011

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control For Dogs and Puppies Review

I have two dogs and only Merial Frontline Plus flea and tick control for dogs and puppies is the only one I trust when it comes to grooming my dogs. It's very effective and it's reasonably priced so I have no reason to go try out other brands. My dogs are very playful and they love playing with each other outside in the garden, so I figured they need protection from possible contact from fleas and ticks as much as possible.

The Merial Frontline brand has been trusted for so many years that I had no doubt about trying out this one immediately. If you're going to try out this one for the first time, I recommend you consult with your vet first. It's better to be safe, I found out, about whatever you give your dogs.I gave this one on the first day to my two dogs, and the following morning waited for the results. It seemed that the fleas are still there so I waited for a couple more days for the drug to work. I wasn't disappointed and in under a week, my dogs are flea and tick free and they look so much healthier and their coats shinier.

I have a black labrador retriever and a golden retriever, so you can imagine how difficult it is to check for fleas before I discovered the Frontline Plus. But it had been a blessing for me ever since I discovered it, and my dogs look so much happier, so I have no regrets. For other people who are apprehensive about trying out a new product, I recommend the Merial Frontline Plus flea and tick control for dogs and puppies, but make sure you consult a vet too so you're a hundred and one percent sure when you finally use the product.


By Erika Ayala

No comments:

Post a Comment